Ellaism - A stable network with no premine and no dev fees
(Derived from Principles of Bitcoin)
All changes and upgrades to the protocol should strive to maintain and reinforce these Principles of Ellaism
- Monetary Policy: 280 million coins.
- No censorship: Nobody should be able to prevent valid txs from being confirmed.
- Open-Source: Ellaism source code should always be open for anyone to read, modify, copy, share.
- Permissionless: No arbitrary gatekeepers should ever prevent anybody from being part of the network (user, node, miner, etc).
- Pseudonymous: No ID should be required to own, use Ellaism.
- Fungible: All coins are equal and should be equally spendable.
- Irreversible Transactions: Confirmed blocks should be set in stone. Blockchain History should be immutable.
- No Contentious Hard Forks: Never hard fork without consensus from the whole community. Only break the existing consensus when necessary.
Many feature upgrades can be carried out without a hard fork, such as improving the performance of the EVM.